- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – cut into strips 3 1/2 tablespoons sherry
- 6 tablespoons of Green Pesto
- 1 (8 ounce) container reduced fat sour cream
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat, and cook the chicken for about 5 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Mix the sherry into the skillet.
- Cook and stir until all the liquid has been reduced and the chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
- Reduce the heat to low, and mix in the pesto sauce, sour cream and pepper.
- Continue cooking until heated through.
- Serve over rice or pasta with extra Parmesan cheese to sprinkle on top.