- 1 pizza dough
- 1/2 cup green pesto
- 6 ounces mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 1/2 slices prosciutto, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Roll out pizza dough as directed on package. Spread the pesto evenly on the crust.
- Arrange mozzarella slices over the pesto; scatter prosciutto over the mozzarella.
- Sprinkle pizza with the fresh parsley, fresh basil, and grated Parmesan.
- Bake in preheated oven, until crust is browned and pizza is hot and bubbly, about 10 minutes.