- 1 head of Green Leaf Lettuce;
- 1 Baratiere Melon (alternatively you can use 1 large Cucumber;
- 2 tomatoes;
- 3,5 oz of mozzarella pearls;
- Montalbano Sundried Tomatoes;
- 1 Spring onion;
- Soy sauce;
- Extra virgin olive oil;
- Rice vinegar (or apple vinegar).
Wash and thoroughly dry the lettuce;
Wash and clean the melon, cut it in half and remove the seeds. Cut the melon and the fresh tomatoes into cubes and the onion in slices;
Assemble the salad with the diced melon and tomatoes, the sundried tomatoes, onion and mozzarella pearls;
Season with an emulsion of soy sauce, olive oil and rice vinegar, previously whipped with a whisk.